Friday 2 January 2015

TRAVEL PACKING LIST


Taken in Oahu island, Hawaii


Here is a list I've compiled for what I usually pack for travel, hope it helps.

  1. Travel Documents- Plane ticket, copy of travel insurance, copy of photo ID and Passport!
  2. Contact details- Address and number of place to stay 
  3. Clothing- pants, undergarments etc. (Appropriate clothing for the place I travel to), I also bring a cardigan with me even if I'm travelling to a hotter place because I get cold during the plane ride. 
  4. Walking shoes- During travel, I find myself walking more to visit places, so wearing comfortable shoes is a must 
  5. Personal grooming essentials- toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, lotion, shampoo etc. 
  6. Money 
  7. Electronics- I can't live without my camera and phone when I am travelling
  8. Charger for my electronics 
  9. Adapter for my electronics- different countries may vary in electric sockets 
  10. Books to read/ entertainment for downtime or during plane ride 
  11. Medication- Just in case I get ill
  12. Map of the place I am visiting 
  13. Sports bag, just in case I have buy more things than my luggage could fit 
  14. Snacks from home- some home comfort is good for when travelling to place with a completely different cuisine to what I am accustomed to. For me is spicy food!
  15. Sunscreen and sunglasses when travelling to a hot place- I don't want to get sunburn. They say sunscreen will stop you from getting tan, but that is false! Sunscreen can prevent you from getting sunburned. You don't want to peel and have a higher risk of getting skin cancer do you? 
  16. Bugspray for hotter climate 
  17. Warm clothing and sturdy shoes for colder climate
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Esther Mok | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig